HELPFUL STRANGERS

So today I went to my college building to update my windows 10 (don't ask me why I didn't do it in my hall) . With my new found confidence in my new laptop battery I decided not to carry my charger along( stupid me😒). That's how I started the process o! after three hours, my battery was down to 20% and my windows had not finished updating ( freaking slow WiFi!!!!!) I searched to no avail praying that one of the few *jackers* in the college building would have a charger😰. Then all of a sudden...I see my knight in shining armour 😂 who surprisingly decided to help me with his charger...at that point I was very grateful for his help...which made me think about the countless strangers who have gone out of their way to help others even though it wasn't their business. To all the helpful strangers out there...God bless you...I'm definitely going to become a more helpful person from now on.

Comments

  1. We need a world of kindness. Strangers and closer relationships alike. I strongly believe you are now a kinder person

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts