INTRODUCTION

Hey guys !!! so I've always wanted to start a blog and I'm finally doing it ๐Ÿ˜ forgive me if my writing is terrible but as the title of the blog says i am indeed a very weird person. So i am Lanre-Iyanda Ewaoluwa and Ewaoluwa means beauty of GOD !!!! okay!!! Please and please  do not try to make a joke out of my name and call me beans cos it's not very nice. I am a 400 level  accounting student in Covenant University for now ( I'll be graduating in July๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ) and i talk a lot which would probably explain all the pointless ranting you'll begin to read... i apologize in advance๐Ÿ˜ oh and i use emojis a lot so you'll definitely see them often.
But on a serious note this blog is basically about some part of my life and a lot of my thoughts on various every day issues in school, Nigeria and also in a girl's life. i hope a lot of people will be able to relate and be encouraged to share their thoughts. P.S. i am very shy... i can hardly voice out my opinions in person and that's why I'm hiding behind a blog...at least this gives me a voice๐Ÿ˜Š. oh and around November 2016 i seriously gave my life to Christ and I've been trying to led a wonderful Christian life... and so far it''s been great...so I'm also going to blog about it...oh and i have a wonderful life story full of confessions, I'm gonna talk about them so i hope you guys continue reading...feel free to comment...even if you're a hater you're welcome๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments

  1. Alright. Love the warm welcome. Let's take a peak into your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts