The Fear of The Future



So today I told a half stranger about my fears of not being able to get employed after graduation and not being able to live up to the expectations of being a “CU graduate” and he told me that I shouldn’t worry about getting a job, that I should just do my best and it would work out and if it doesn’t, I should just create one. That got me thinking and today I decided to release my fears to God and that made me realize that God didn’t bring me this far to leave me alone to suffer or to leave me in the dark. I don’t know what my future holds but I know that it’s in His hands and with God leading me I will get there successfully. So to everyone who is struggling out there even if you’ve failed many times or you may have even dropped out or you're still trying to finish one course or the other or you might just be trying to graduate without any problems( I’m definitely in this category😣), DON’T GIVE UP !!! and like Bob Marley said “Don’t worry be happy” (even though this would definitely be challenging but still try as much as possible to do it). As long as you keep on doing your part, God sees your honesty and your will to work, He will definitely bless the work of your hands. Oh and feel free to comment and if you guys have any questions or just need someone to talk to just Holla in the comments and I’ll answer😊.

Comments

  1. In the same situation right now, just graduated but there is this peace far beyond understanding that keeps me still....I know something great is on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts