DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND PART ONE

Hi guys, i'm sorry i haven't written in a long while, my final year project has been very challenging. So, there's a lot of stuff I would like my future husband to know about me that I might forget to tell him so here goes nothing
Dear Future Husband, 
1.      Never ask my best friend for proposal ideas she would literally help you plan her ideal proposal and not mine.

2.      I don’t like people…not people people I just don’t like crowds sometimes I don’t even like being around myself. So if I ever say I need to be alone then I need to be alone

3.      I have been told my face reveals what I feel. So if my face looks disgusted then I am disgusted.

4.      I expect you to be able to read my expressions, my various moods and my body language…if I have to tell you that I am angry then you are in deep trouble.

5.      I CRAVE ATTENTION!!!! I like it when people I care about pay attention to whatever I do or say. I honestly don’t need a lot of stuff, just shower me with attention and spend a lot of time with me then I’m totally cool.

6.      I want to know everything about you and it’s not because I want to control you or something I am really just curious about your past life, your present life, what makes you tick, how you feel and I just want to share it with you so don’t be surprised if I stalk the hell out of your life and your family members too.

7.      It’s very hard for me to say the words “I love you” so when I say it I actually mean it.

                                                                                                        I love you already, Ewaoluwa😀😍
I think that’s enough for today. What stuff do you guys want to tell your future husbands or wives that you think you’ll forget now?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts