Future Expectations

So I can't believe I almost didn't post throughout April... I'm so sorry guys... I was occupied with my final exams. So I'm almost done now... What's left is convocation and then the outside world that I am sooooo not prepared for. One minute I feel like I have my life on track and I know where I'm going and the next I feel like a totally confused being who doesn't know her left from right. Yeah yeah people say...you're still young...there's no pressure... You'll get there in your own time... Hell I even say it to myself but 90% of the time I am panicking underneath...like I'm graduating now and I have to get a job...a good one, I have to make a name for myself...I have to get married and start a family... Ugh!!!
Don't get me wrong I genuinely want to do all that but sometimes I feel like just giving up on my dreams and just marry one rich king and become the madam of shopping... But my personality won't allow it...honestly I'd be bored as hell. So I have to continue working on making my dreams come true...why ? Cos I can't settle for being one madam to a king, I want to be my own Queen with my empire that I built with my King. I want to make a difference in the life of Nigerians especially the underprivileged ones. I don't want to be remembered as someone who just went to school got married and had children, a job, got old and died. I want to be remembered for changing lives.
I believe we all have dreams of our own...they might be little, they might be big but what matters is that you don't give up on them... I am not giving up on mine so I hope you won't give up on yours... With God we can do all things...
I hope I didn't bore you guys...I hope you were encouraged by this post...feel free to comment...I'll be happy to reply...
Odabo!!!!👋👋👋

Comments

  1. "I don't want to be remembered as someone who just went to school got married and had children, a job, got old and died."
    True but as much as we fear oblivion & want to live extraordinary lives, touching as many as we can, isn't there beauty in the simplicity of going to school, getting a job, marrying, having kids, growing old & dying. A simplicity not in being an underachiever but being satisfied with doing just does things & as little as the impact might seem, wanting that to just be enough. Because as simple as that line of events is, you still meet people & you can affect them in the most unimaginable way.
    Just a thought, a seemingly long one from fellow weirdo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts