FEARS

During one of my usual overthinking episodes, I realised, I have alot of fears, a few being the fear of the future, the fear of failure, the fear of the dark, the fear of betrayal, the fear of heartbreak, the list is quite long come to think about it. But these fears haven't stopped me from planning my future, trying out stuff whether or not I'll fail at it, walking in the dark, trusting people and falling in love again even after heartbreaks and scars. The question is why do I go on? How come I don't give up...honestly...I'm not sure I know, but I do know one thing...quitting is not an option, why? Because there are people out there who have it worse than I do and yet they haven't given up. If they have hope then why can't I ? God is still alive and He has a purpose for me...even though I might not know it now...I  know He'll reveal it to me later... So I'm going to keep on trying regardless of my fears and I hope you guys would too... Don't ever let your fears stop you from doing what you want, what is right and what you've dreamed of. I know it's probably weird to say I love you guys...but I actually do...the encouragement I get when I see that someone has read my blog post just brightens up my day...so thank you guys, keep on reading and commenting and also share with your friends.. Bye guys👋

Comments

  1. Keep showing up, but don't just show up. Show up prepared. God has got you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts