Writer's block

Writer's block...the evil that plagues every writer. I've always wanted to write and I never thought that this plague will actually affect me...but here I am and it did...come to think of it...it has always been there...i probably didn't know how to handle it... so I made a decision  ( a really fast one...cos I tend to over thinkπŸ˜‰ ) that I'll start posting every Friday, why ? because it's more convenient for everyone that day, we're all ending work on Friday so I'm free to post and you guys are free to read😁 hopefully sha... you guys could also help me with my writer's block by commenting on what topics you want me to talk about or just email me ewaoluwalanreiyanda@gmail.com πŸ˜‰ thanks for always reading

Comments

  1. Hey Ewaoluwa, I read in your introduction that you'll graduating in July, well I'll like you to write on the challenges of your University days and how you overcame them.

    It will be great learning a few things from you. It doesn't have to be in a single blog post, you can write in parts... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eustace, thank you so much for commenting 😁 I'll definitely share my challenges in school and how I overcame them with you guys, look forward to it πŸ˜‰.

      Delete
  2. A track back in time. Counting your cost. Let's call it the block of Gods faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts