Welcome to the Real World

These past two weeks for me have been all about convocation... I wasn't so excited and at the same time I was... this was the period that marked the end of my journey in Covenant University. Finally I get to wear jeans, fix my nails, wear revealing clothes, coloured hair, hug and hold my boyfriend in public and not feel scared about it...these two weeks were the weeks of my freedom.  During these two weeks I finally realised what I wanted. I want to go shopping with my best friend forever, I want to go on double dates, and travel without being bothered about the cost, I want a family, I want everything to be right with the world, I want to make it in life, I want to help people live better lives, I want peace and most of all I want LOVE. After realising all these and crying for two days... I have become more determined to make it in life... it's going to be a lot of work but I'm ready for it... and I hope you guys are too. Children of God, it's time for us to face the real world ☺

Comments

  1. Well done 👍
    Why revealing clothes though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol revealing clothes in CU means sleeveless tops, skirts above your knees and chiffon tops

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts