We all just want to be loved

        When I think about the girl that stays in an abusive relationship even though she knows it's not good for her or the guy that spends his last kobo to buy stuff for his girl knowing fully well that he doesn't have transport fare... I realized that people who are genuinely in love would do the most stupid things just for their significant other. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to jump over a bridge or catch a grenade for the person but at least communicate to the person how much you care for them.
        I know I speak for a number of girls when I say this... we don't even want your money, all we ask for is time, and the assurance that you're thinking about us daily. You go somewhere, get something for her that shows you were thinking of her... she has an exam? call her to ask how prepared she is, pray for her, after the exam call her to find out how her exam went. Trust me, it's the little things that count...lets not also forget the big ones but the little ones do count. 
        I know you guys are probably wondering why I'm writing all this... yes I've been burned, I don't ever want that to happen again, but I know there are girls out there that are suffering more than I ever have in relationships. But this is my own little quota to help sensitize you guys. I would like to read your thoughts about this topic? how exactly to you want to be loved ?

Comments

  1. I want to be loved right. With the same energy, I can melt out. I know how my love can be driven with a high octane energy to care and go to the last mile for that one individual my heart beats for. And I want a lot of communication, crystal clear like the first pot of water from the stream. Lot of things to say though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts