Support System

For those of us that are going through something right now or have just gone through something , you will all agree with me that having people that care about you around you makes it a whole lot easier. Whether it's depression, a breakup, loss of a job, loss of a loved one... having people around you makes your situation seem a whole lot better. I for one I'm grateful for all the lovely people that God has placed around me during my breakup period, more often than not, they have prevented me from doing stuff to myself that I would most definitely have regretted doing.
So I ask you? who are those in your support system? everyone ought to have one and if you don't you seriously need to evaluate yourself. If you do I really hope you are appreciating them, cos believe me everyone needs a little cheering on in their lives. Oh yeah, those friends of yours that seem to smile all the time, make everyone laugh and also the quiet, conservative, sombre looking ones, try to check up on them once in a while, hell!!! check on your friends at least once in a month, it feels good to be remembered, no matter how far the person is from you, just do it.
So basically, I decided to post this because I really wanted to appreciate everyone that has supported and encouraged me these past three months, it hasn't been easy and I would probably still be in a very low place without you guys, I love you guys very much and thanks for not letting me feel like I'm alone in this 💓💙.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts