Habits

I remember when I thought passing JAMB was my greatest problem, turns out I've gone through waaaay more than that, and I'm still going through stuff but I'm alright. Lately I've been trying to get my life back on track and it just occurred to me that I have a habit of messing up my schedule whenever I have something big going on in my life, who else does that ? πŸ™‹. My excuse has always been well after this I'll go back to my normal schedule once that stage in my life is over (talk about deceiving yourself πŸ˜πŸ˜’), unfortunately it's always harder to get back on track especially with God.
It's definitely easier to break a habit than to maintain one, and I'm most definitely guilty of this, I'm mostly writing this post to challenge myself to keep my healthy habits and not break them despite whatever I'm going through, cos if I continue to do that, I'll eventually not have any order in my life (inserts dramatic music). So, to keep myself sane I think it's high time I stuck to my good habits, and also develop new ones, you guys could suggest new habits you think would help me and someone else reading this post in our daily lives in the comment section, I'll totally appreciate it. I know this post is short and long overdue, I've been procrastinating a lot. Oh yeah you guys should check out my previous post I uploaded it but I forgot to notify you guys. And yes I just felt like ranting and talking sense into my head, hopefully y'all will draw some celestial wisdom or deep meaning from this post πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜….

Comments

  1. This is amazing. Good habit are really a thing to maintain. But you get used to it when it has long taken time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read atomic habits by James clear. And you would have a tonne of idea on this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts