Juggling Life

 It's more than a year since my last blog post and to be honest, I've missed it. I took a break because I was going through a lot and I was trying to get my life back to normalcy. 

I did a lot of growing and self improvement this year and I'm glad I took time off from the world. You would agree with me that this year has been a lot challenging 🤗. 

I remember entering the year with high hopes that this year was going to be that great year where everything went the way I planned it to. Then life happened, smacked me right in the face 😂😭 .

Nothing, and I mean nothing apart from the fact that I'm alive and well and my family is alive and well and we're not begging on the streets, nothing went as planned. It was like as I was making plans, God was like haha, nope, no, not yet, not yet , haha, nope and cancelled out all my plans except one.

The only plan that went well (even though it almost didn't happen) was me moving to Lagos. It's been hard, juggling Life, especially when it's like things are determined to go wrong regardless of how much faith I have.

However, I believe that the same way it seemed as if things didn't go well for Joseph throughout until it was time for him to be uplifted, I believe I still need to keep juggling Life until God says it's time for His will to be done in my life. 

Until then, I'll keep trusting and serving God, and also developing myself for what He has for me 😁.

On a lighter note, my business is one year old today and I just want to take time out to appreciate everyone that has patronised my business and referred customers, God bless you 🙏🏾 and let's do more business this new year 😁, cheers 🥂

Comments

Popular Posts